Updated Monday 24 January 2022 as per government update on Friday 21 January.
The health and safety of our audience, visitors, artists, and staff is our priority. Dance Limerick has implemented health and safety procedures in line with government and HSE Covid-19 guidelines.
Please read these updates carefully when booking a class or performance or attending an event at Dance Limerick:
- Covid Certificates / Covid-19 passes are no longer required to attend events at Dance Limerick.
- Masks are still required to be worn by anyone over the age of 9yrs when attending events until further notice.
- Attending a class: As with all forms of physical activity, there is a high level of risk, particularly in terms of the transmission of Covid-19. It is your responsibility to be aware of and minimise these risks.
Procedures and Good Practice around Covid-19:
- There are hand disinfectant dispensers located at the front door or each building, please use them upon entry.
- If you are showing symptoms of Covid-19, please visit us another time.
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water.
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow.
Updates to Dance Limerick’s Booking Process:
- Performance tickets are purchased unallocated, a Dance Limerick staff member will show you seats before the show.
- Dance Limerick operates a No Cash policy going forward, all classes and performance must be booked online.
- All performances and classes must be pre-booked, no walks ups permitted.
- Please phone box office on 061 400 994 / email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to book a wheelchair space.