Please read and be familiar with Dance Limerick’s Covid-19 Health and Safety Guidelines before booking a class or event, find them here.
Our Dance Clubs introduce the excitement and wonder of dance to young people through movement, creativity, learning and play.
The classes aim to develop a dancer’s ability with skills and technique while nurturing the creative possibilities within every young person. We believe dance provides both physical and intellectual benefits, that will enrich the lives of our students. Young people are encouraged to use their imagination to express their own individuality and develop their creativity, while also building confidence, self esteem and fitness.
These fun and active classes are led by our experienced tutors who teach modern dance styles to pop music and lots of familiar hits.
Winter 2022 Timetable starting Saturday 22 January
Dance Club for Tots (2-4yrs) 10am | More Info SOLD OUT
Dance Club for Tots (2-4yrs) 11am | More info SOLD OUT
Dance Club for 5-8yrs | More Info SOLD OUT
Dance Club for 9-14yrs | More Info
Important Information around Covid-19 & Health and Safety Updated 19.10.2021 following government announcement:
The health and safety of our audience, visitors, artists, staff and volunteers is a priority.
– Class Groups will be split into pods of 6 participants before the term begins. When in the studio and other Dance Limerick buildings, participants must stay within their pods and maintain a 2 metre social distance of other pods.
– Windows in the studio will remain open for the duration of, and between, classes to ensure adequate ventilation.
– Temperature checks will be taken as young people enter the building.
– Young people must use the hand disinfectant as they enter the building, and before they leave.
– Young people under the age of 9yrs are exempt from wearing a face mask, however they are welcome to wear one while in class if they are more comfortable that way.
– Parents / guardians should drop off the young person no earlier than 10 minutes before class begins at the front door of Dance Limerick.
– Parents / guardians are not permitted to wait in the foyer area during class (apart from the Tots class where 1 parent / guardian who will stay with the participant in the studio).
– Class participants, teachers and staff are asked to remain at home and contact their GP if they are a close contact of someone who is showing of symptoms of, or has a confirmed case of, Covid-19.
– All Dance Limerick events follow Government and HSE guidelines.
– By booking this event, you acknowledge and take responsibility for your own health screening, and that of the class participant. You agree to comply with government directives, and you will not attend this event if you are unwell.
– We will continue to follow government guidelines, and we will update our website and social media channels on a regular basis.
– Alternatively contact our box office team with any queries on firstname.lastname@example.org / 061 400 994.
Full Guidelines available here.