Giving the Gift of Dance this holiday season means sharing creativity, movement, fitness and fun! With such a wide range of events, classes and performances at Dance Limerick, a gift voucher is the perfect present. Vouchers are available for €90, €50, €25 & €10.
Get Your Gift Voucher HERE
How to use your voucher:
You can use the gift voucher for any of the events listed below. Simply choose the class, performance or event you would like to attend and email email@example.com / call 061 400 994 with your Ticket Number to reserve your place.
Gift vouchers can be redeemed against the following:
- Adults Dance Classes
- Dance Clubs for Young People
- Evening Performances
- What Next dance festival programme of events
- Gift vouchers are valid for 1 year (expiry 31st December 2019)
- Adult classes vouchers can be redeemed against are: Contemporary Dance, Ballet and our Over 50s Dance Project
- Vouchers not redeemable against Limerick Youth Dance Company
- Pre-booking essential for all events, classes and performances due to limited numbers
Through a combination of performance platforms, residency opportunities, master classes, talks and lectures, Dance Limerick will advocate for artistic dialogue and exchange. In collaboration with dance artists across a range of practices, Dance Limerick will promote the creation of new and innovative work and will devise programmes of access, engagement and participation for the wider public.
Based at the premises of the former Daghdha Dance Company, Dance Limerick houses offices and a fully equipped studio space along with a separate performance venue known as the Daghda Space
Further information about facilities and opportunities for professional dance artists available from Jenny Traynor at