Please note this class is now full for the September 2020 term. Due to social distancing restrictions, numbers in the classes have been hugely reduced. Please email email@example.com with your name and contact number and the young person's name and age to be added to a waiting list for future terms.
Modern and Irish dance styles combine in this introduction to movement and music from around the world. Children will be encouraged to use their imagination to express their own individuality and develop their creativity, while also building confidence and strength.
Teacher: Aoife O'Brien
Important Information about Visiting Dance Limerick:
- Please read our Covid-19 Guidelines & Procedures before visiting Dance Limerick, find them HERE.
- Ticket prices include booking fee
- No exchanges or refunds
- Wheelchair spaces available, please let us know in advance if a space is required
- No late comers admitted to once performance commences
- Limited parking available in John's Square
- Find us at this Eircode V94 RRH6
Through a combination of performance platforms, residency opportunities, master classes, talks and lectures, Dance Limerick will advocate for artistic dialogue and exchange. In collaboration with dance artists across a range of practices, Dance Limerick will promote the creation of new and innovative work and will devise programmes of access, engagement and participation for the wider public.
Based at the premises of the former Daghdha Dance Company, Dance Limerick houses offices and a fully equipped studio space along with a separate performance venue known as the Daghda Space
Further information about facilities and opportunities for professional dance artists available from Jenny Traynor at